 Events / BricksWest / 207
Re: My Last Plea for BricksWest Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:06:25 GMT

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message
news:m2wuxjn4ag.fsf@komodo.home.wards.net...

[ ... snipped ... ]

I've found someone who can share a room Saturday night, but not Sunday
night.  That means $200 for lodging, and I just can't justify that
expense right now.  Unless we can split the room among more people, or
I can find a cheaper place to stay outside the hotel, I won't be able
to attend.

[ ... snipped ... ]

When I took my son and my dad to LEGOLand about a year ago we stayed at a
Comfort Inn right along I-5 in Carlsbad.  It was about a 10 minute car ride
from LEGOLand, cost about $60 per night and included a decent breakfast
(they had waffles and cold cereal).  The hotel was a little noisy from the
highway but not enough so that I wouldn't stay there again.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot