 Events / BricksWest / 214
Re: BricksWest:Largest Sig-Fig Gathering Ever!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 04:36:55 GMT

In article <GrDFrx.FC4@lugnet.com>, "Matthew Gerber"
<matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote:

At BricksWest 2002, we will be gathering fans of the brick for lots of
activities...but what about their sig-figs?

Well, my fig will be attending, in his Spiffcraft.

Unfortunately, I will not. Can the Grand Admiral still participate? Just
keep him away from the booze.

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head