 Events / BricksWest / 215
214  |  216
Subject:
Pavilion Expo of MOCs at BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:07:19 GMT

It's taken some time to hammer out the details of attendees displaying MOCs
inside the park.  Matt has asked me to coordinate access and display --
LEGOLAND intends to have this open to the public, too.

A few details (with full info pending at the BW site):  located inside the
4800 sf LEGOLAND Pavilion; 4 LUG/LTCs providing anchor displays; individual
MOCs (wal-ins) are most welcome.

Exhibitors and con attendees can access the display via the Admin Gate, thus
those wishing to view this special exposition but who do not have regular
park admission arranged may do so.  In light of this privilege, it's a bit
of an honor system here.  An assistant or myself shall be on-hand at all
times to help with MOC staging, display, and removal.  The room is secured
over night.

Looking forward to everyone enjoying themselves.  We'll also post info at
registration to guide interested exhibitors over to the Pavilion.

Btw, Steve Barile has asked that I say a few words at the Planning a
Trainshow session, so I hope to see you there.

dan parker, Expo Coordinator
PNLTC
SEALUG
TrainBuilder Productions, LLC