 Events / BricksWest / 162
Re: Even More New BricksWest Sessions Added; Others Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:21:24 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, John Gerlach writes:
Only problem is, how to visit so many good presentations when you can only
be in one place at a time??

Aargh! Yeah, I agree. There really hot topics for me personally seem to
overlap! Maybe I can have someone video tape one, while I go to the other!
This is the problem when there is just too much cool stuff.

I agree.  Looking at the schedule, there's not much going on at the same
time as the games, but not everyone is into gaming.  Can you (Matt) free up
a room for other sessions where people don't necessarily want to participate
in games?

That might eliminate the overlap in the other time slots.  I know I don't
want to be competing with LEGO Master Builder session for my Advanced LDraw
session.  Heck, I WANT TO ATTEND the Master Builder session! :-)

Not trying to be difficult on purpose here :-)  I'd just like to see a bit
more freedom for people to attend more sessions they want to.

-Tim