 Events / BricksWest / 160
Re: Even More New BricksWest Sessions Added; Others Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:53:55 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Matthew Gerber writes:

Head on over to the official event web site to check out all of the new
information on the schedule: http://www.brickswest.com/schecule.html

That should be http://www.brickswest.com/schedule.html

D'OH! Bad fingers...naughty, naughty typo...thanks John! (Teach me to post
so late at night)

Only problem is, how to visit so many good presentations when you can only
be in one place at a time??

See back in the group for our video/DVD ideas...the more interest we get,
the more likely we are to do the work!

Matt