 Events / BricksWest / 156
155  |  157
Subject:
Even More New BricksWest Sessions Added; Others Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:16:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

I have some exciting BricksWest schedule updates to share with everyone!

This update, we add a brand new Gaming Roundtable, featuring panelists Frank
Filz, Mike Rayhawk, Derek Schin, and special guest Steve Jackson.

Another new session added is Designing and Selling Custom Model Kits
presented by Daniel Siskind (Brickmania, Guild of Bricksmiths™).

Also, we are adding an LDraw based animation tutorial session presented by
Ahui Herrera.

We also have have updated information on our Mindstorms sessions as
presented by David Schilling.

Head on over to the official event web site to check out all of the new
information on the schedule: http://www.brickswest.com/schecule.html

And don't forget, these are the final days to register for BricksWest 2002!
See my message here for more information:
http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickswest/?n=155

I can't wait to see everyone at BricksWest!

Matt