 Events / BrickFest / 773
Re: Update: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 04:37:18 GMT

Just to alert everyone that I had to change the cut-off date for event
submissions and discussions.  The new cut-off date is this Friday, June 28.  So
if you wish to hold an event or discussion, or voice your support for a
previously mentioned event*, 5please let me know by then.  The cut-off date for
Walled Town plot requests has not changed, but get them in!  The more, the
merrier!

Jeff Stembel
Castle Room Coordinator
Brickfest 2002