 Castle / 13364
13363  |  13365
Subject:
Cut-off dates (Was: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 05:07:44 GMT

Just wanted to let everyone know that all submissions for panels, workshops,
events, or discussions will need to be in by July 1st so there is ample time
for planners to get them organized.  Also, any requests for plots in the walled
town layout will need to be in by July 12th.

Honestly, I am very disappointed in the lack of response to event suggestions
that have been posted.  Only about a half dozen or so people have expressed any
interest in events other than the walled town layout, which means we may get
stuck with a small room, and we certainly won't have many events to speak of.
Please make your opinions known!

Jeff Stembel
Castle Room Coordinator
Brickfest 2002