 Events / BrickFest / 739
    Re: What hotel is everyone staying at? —Mike Walsh
    "Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message news:Gx5xr8.H6L@lugnet.com... (...) $89/night (...) jumpts (...) and (...) [ ... snipped ... ] That is not unusual for a business hotel (which almost all Hilton Hotels are). Usually the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: What hotel is everyone staying at? —Frank Filz
   (...) It was nice that the Grand Pacific Palisades in Carlsbad just automatically had the rate change. I bet if you call the hotel directly, you can negotiate a rate which gives the business rate for the one night, and the lower rate for the other (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: What hotel is everyone staying at? —Troy Cefaratti
   Yeah, I had thought about doing just that (checking out and checking back in). But looking to get the rates for JUST wednesday night, it jumps up to $269! I guess they want to be sure to get their money! Oh well, i'll have to call and work something (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: What hotel is everyone staying at? —Kevin Salm
   I am happy to announce that I am all set to attend BrickFest 2002. My travel itenerary is in place, my conference registration is complete, and I have just confirmed my hotel room reservation. I will be staying at the Arlington Hilton & Towers. So (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)