 Events / BrickFest / 693
Re: Question on Age Requirements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 05:28:03 GMT

Well I guess this rule and the child paying full registration cost is to
encourage the "little tykes" from attending.

This line should say, "...should [Discourage] the 'little tykes' from
attending".

Minor letter omission which majorly changes the meaning of what I wanted
to say....I'm sure you understood what I was trying to say...just in a big
hurry to post the message. Sorry.

Benjamin Medinets