 Events / BrickFest / 690
  Re: Question on Age Requirements

I must say Kai, after your tremendously worded request, if I were in charge of Brickfest, I would let you in without question. But, alas, I have nothing to do with Brickfest and my opinion means nothing. Best of luck to you. KEith (...) KEith (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Question on Age Requirements

I have to agree with Keith, it is a very mature letter that Kai writes. Plus, from personal experience dealing with Kai (he was a exhibiting guest of our Toronto Train Show (Train2)), he is not your average 14 year old. (...) I think this particular (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Question on Age Requirements

(...) Yes, well worded, Kai. The conventions I used to go to had this rule for under-16s: An adult had to sign off on being legally responsible for you for the weekend. I'm not sure how VA law is on this, but in MI, at least back in the 1980s, that (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Question on Age Requirements

(...) This line should say, "...should [Discourage] the 'little tykes' from attending". Minor letter omission which majorly changes the meaning of what I wanted to say....I'm sure you understood what I was trying to say...just in a big hurry to post (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Question on Age Requirements

I'm replying to a message that appears to have broken threading. Do we have another broken news agent here? TWS Garrison FUT: .admin.nntp (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.admin.nntp)