 Events / BrickFest / 500
Re: Shell stuff, at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:27:19 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin Loch writes:
Actually, some 3rd party (unrelated to and not participating in the fest)
donated them to us.  They assured us that they "owned" them.

In a separate event, a participant asked a Shell manager if he could have
one of the signs and he said "Sure, but why don't you take a flag
instead.. It's nicer!"

I resemble that participant! It's now the official MICHLUG/MICHLTC flag. :-)

I stand by my assertion that Denise knows a lot, whether she did the flags
or not. And if anyone wants to disagree, go argue with Kevin. :-)