 Events / BrickFest / 488
487  |  489
Subject:
Shell stuff, at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 04:30:56 GMT

Would someone please tell the story of how those Lego signs got into the
door prize drawing? Did they come from the Shell station across from the
exit for Potomac Mills? Those guys looked pretty tired of being asked, I
would not blame them for telling the last AFOL out to take the signs too!

I went to fill up with gas about 11am, and while I was standing there
someone (Cary Clark maybe?) ran inside and came out again empty-handed. A
few minutes later I went in and saw they had a few sets left, but none of
the really cool ones. Since I came a long way to see a Shell station, I got
a car wash, but my heart wasn't really in it.

Later on I let Todd Thuma have it, because my cousin is taking care of the
Shell angle for me.

So... who found the signs?

-Erik