 Events / BrickFest / 37
  Update 4/25/01

I just sent out the registration confirmations for those people who have already registered. If you have not received you registration conformation and believe that you registered please email me directly at chitchco@gmu.edu I updated the draft (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Update 4/25/01

(...) Something for future confirmation notices would be to remind folks of the dollars owed (yea, I know, I can find it on the web site). (...) Game: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Update 4/25/01

(...) oversight or is there no interest? ++Lar (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Update 4/25/01

(...) ...I'm interested! She may have either missed it accidentally, or not worked out where to put it yet. ...Maybe we shouldnt specifically list the workshops/panels yet. Or list them, but don't give timeslots. That way we can collect all the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)