 Events / BrickFest / 39
Re: Update 4/25/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:52:24 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes:
I just sent out the registration confirmations for those people who have
already registered. If you have not received you registration conformation and
believe that you registered please email me directly at chitchco@gmu.edu

I updated the draft Schedule
http://brickfest.com/schedule2001.html

I did not see either of the workshops/panels that I proposed, was that an
oversight or is there no interest?

++Lar