 Events / BrickFest / 37
36  |  38
Subject:
Update 4/25/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 20:54:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just sent out the registration confirmations for those people who have
already registered. If you have not received you registration conformation and
believe that you registered please email me directly at chitchco@gmu.edu

I updated the draft Schedule
http://brickfest.com/schedule2001.html

I know that there is no need to bribe people into registering (we already have
40 people registered, but the first 50 people to register and send in the fee
will get a Lego starter Watch similar to #W100. (upper right corner of the
fallowing scan)
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1999/h99us-hol/h99us-hol-34.jpg

Christina

www.WAMALUG.org