 Events / BrickFest / 3642 (-10)
  Re: BrickFest in the news? / Public attendance?

(...) While there were releases sent to various media outlets by the LEGO Group's PR firm, there wasn't much coverage on the local level. However, there was a Korean TV station that visited, as well as three other documentary filmmakers, who were (...) (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: My Brickfest Report

(...) Kelly- Gee, you were there center stage when your Abassador video for TLC was shown. Congratulations on a very creative, well done presenation that spoke very well for the mass of us LEGO lovers. -Ted (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: My Brickfest Report

Yeah, I went to that, definately wasn't GMU! ;) (...) (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  My Photos and Write-up

What a great event, and a great weekend. It was odd being at the event with no set schedule or must attend meetings. I really enjoyed just catching up with people and actually having time to look at the MOCs. Of course, I didn't get nearly as much (...) (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Any Catan players at BF?

(...) Well, here's a few more: (URL) Sheep as ice cream. This is not only beautiful to look at (the close-to-the-board views are wonderful), but it looks wonderfully playable. Since all the "moves" in Catan are along the hex edges (which looks like (...) (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Missing: One moonbase module

(...) It was located still at the venue. Looks like I just forgot it. oops. (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Thanks...

(...) I second that! Great job, Joe!! I had a wonderful time at BrickFest '06! The weekend was filled with great times and wonderful surprises. You did a very nice job organizing such a huge undertaking and seeing it through to the end! Billy's boss (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: My Brickfest Report

(...) Thomas, Thanks for writing this up. I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend this year due to financial difficulties, but I hope to be able to make it next year. I'm looking forward to hearing others' writeups as well, and I'll also be scouring (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: My Brickfest Report

(...) Yay! I'm glad you had a great time at DirtyBrickster!! I thought it went very well and I had a BLAST, too! I'm still surprised no one took that Hans Christian Andersen Belville set from me. ;) Not that I am complaining... I love that set and (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: My Brickfest Report

That's great Thomas! Quote --> "I never met a Lego Fan I didn't like" - Todd Lehman Bricks West 2003. :) e (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact