 Events / BrickFest / 3636
Re: Thanks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Scott Quirk wrote:

And on behalf of the other theme coordinators and all the attendees, I'd like to
thank Joe for stepping up and taking on this rather monumental responsability.
New venue, new regulations, new volunteers, and our largest attendance yet, not
to mention having to live up to the expectations of past Brickfest successes.
Joe had some big shoes to fill and he wore them well.

Thanks again, Joe.

Scott Quirk
Micro/Vignette Coordinator, Brickfest 06

I second that!  Great job, Joe!!  I had a wonderful time at BrickFest '06!  The
weekend was filled with great times and wonderful surprises.  You did a very
nice job organizing such a huge undertaking and seeing it through to the end!

Billy's boss and his family came out for BrickParty on Sunday, and they really
seemed to have a great time, too!  So, not only did the BrickFest folks have a
great time, but the public did as well.  Even better, Billy's BOSS had a great
time! ;)  Kudos for that!  (His boss is way cool and his two sons love LEGO!)

We're looking forward to '07!

Kirsten
DirtyBrickster Coordinator, BrickFest '06