 Events / BrickFest / 3643
Re: Thanks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 04:50:42 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:

Thanks to everyone....now to BrickJournal!

Joe Meno
Event Coordinator, BrickFest 2006

Joe, thanks to you and the whole team and to all the friends we have met at
Brickfest!! Steven and me had a really great time at brickfest .. being the need
to travel 24 hours to Brickfest... it's all worth it ...

cheers,
Diana
dianavirus@gmail.com