 Events / BrickFest / 3635
Re: My Brickfest Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:55:42 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Thomas Main wrote:
   Brickfest Report

I noticed some people on LUGNET were wanting some news or information from Brickfest 2006. Below is a highly personalized account and impression of my Brickfest experience:

Thomas, Thanks for writing this up. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to attend this year due to financial difficulties, but I hope to be able to make it next year. I’m looking forward to hearing others’ writeups as well, and I’ll also be scouring Brickshelf for more pictures from the event.

One minor correction - BrickFest PDX in Feb. ‘04 didn’t take place in GMU, that was probably the first BF not in the GMU venue.

Thanks,
Kelly