 Events / BrickFest / 3634
Re: My Brickfest Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:45:31 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Thomas Main wrote:

I also attended a live auction and Dirty Brickster event. My bank account couldn’t afford anything at the auction, but it was fun seeing people get something they had always wanted. Dirty Brickster is always a highlight of Brickfest - it’s just plain fun.

Yay! I’m glad you had a great time at DirtyBrickster!! I thought it went very well and I had a BLAST, too! I’m still surprised no one took that Hans Christian Andersen Belville set from me. ;) Not that I am complaining... I love that set and now I don’t have to be disappointed that I had to open my other one.

I can’t wait until 2007!!

Kirsten