 Events / BrickFest / 3637 (-5)
  Re: Missing: One moonbase module

(...) It was located still at the venue. Looks like I just forgot it. oops. (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Thanks...

(...) I second that! Great job, Joe!! I had a wonderful time at BrickFest '06! The weekend was filled with great times and wonderful surprises. You did a very nice job organizing such a huge undertaking and seeing it through to the end! Billy's boss (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: My Brickfest Report

(...) Thomas, Thanks for writing this up. I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend this year due to financial difficulties, but I hope to be able to make it next year. I'm looking forward to hearing others' writeups as well, and I'll also be scouring (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: My Brickfest Report

(...) Yay! I'm glad you had a great time at DirtyBrickster!! I thought it went very well and I had a BLAST, too! I'm still surprised no one took that Hans Christian Andersen Belville set from me. ;) Not that I am complaining... I love that set and (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: My Brickfest Report

That's great Thomas! Quote --> "I never met a Lego Fan I didn't like" - Todd Lehman Bricks West 2003. :) e (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact