 Events / BrickFest / 3625
    Thanks... —Joe Meno
   Hi all, I'm still recovering from BrickFest, and I will be posting more information and thoughts later. In the meantime, I would like to thank all those who participated and helped me out. This was an event that was truly outstanding on many levels, (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Thanks... —Scott Quirk
     (...) And on behalf of the other theme coordinators and all the attendees, I'd like to thank Joe for stepping up and taking on this rather monumental responsability. New venue, new regulations, new volunteers, and our largest attendance yet, not to (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: Thanks... —Kirsten Lynch
     (...) I second that! Great job, Joe!! I had a wonderful time at BrickFest '06! The weekend was filled with great times and wonderful surprises. You did a very nice job organizing such a huge undertaking and seeing it through to the end! Billy's boss (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Thanks... —Diana Wong
   (...) Joe, thanks to you and the whole team and to all the friends we have met at Brickfest!! Steven and me had a really great time at brickfest .. being the need to travel 24 hours to Brickfest... it's all worth it ... cheers, Diana (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Thanks... —Joe Meno
   (...) I need to give some background here. Diana and Steven came from Singapore to visit, and I picked them up at the airport. I got to know them on the way to the hotel and Diana mentioned how the Asian area is really lacking in LEGO community (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)