 Events / BrickFest / 3527
  BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

I had a chance to visit the Sheraton Premiere in Tysons Corner yesterday while returning from a trip to the east coast and can offer this report. The hotel is about 9 miles from the Herndon-Monroe park and ride facility which in turn is only a few (...) (18 years ago, 16-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

(...) Thanks for the description of the area. What about bars and restaurants, is there something (like IHOP) open 24 hrs in the area? Jude (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

(...) I'm not sure what's available in the hotel lobby, but there are a few 24-hour places open within a 5-15 minute drive (Amphora Diner, IHOP, etc.) There are bars around, but none very walkable to the Sheraton - again, I'm not sure what's in the (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

(...) Hey Jude, I've been refraining from replies on this particular aspect because I am not a local, not to mention getting things put in place. I dine out at Tyson's Corner when I am in town. We'll have some info in your registration when you come (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

(...) Because apparently SOME canucks don't sleep! (Not mentions any names, mine included!) (...) Well as fun as a "bathtub full o' beer" sounds... and it truly does sound fun, again SOME canucks, (again, not mentioning names) tend to be a bit... (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

(...) well, obviously they saw the (URL) in which you are the star, and had the individually-wrapped toothpicks shipped in to show what a classy joint they are. nothing but the best for janey, the queen of crown royal. i don't think i'm up to that (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

(...) Oh it's okay deb...orah, I always pack an extra Tiara... I think I did promise it to Jas or Jude, but I'm sure they will let your borrow it. Janey "Royal Red Brick" (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

(...) Or you could get Jason to dig into his Clickit Collection and build you one. With enough interchangable arts, it could be made to match anything deborah's shoe collection in the van. Talking to a few geeks here at work, the estimate for the (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

(...) arts = parts (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

(...) HEY!!! I resemble that remark!... Wait a minute... yes, I will give you the chatting... the laughing, and the lighter... but the falling down... is highly unlikely, and the getting back up, totally preposterous. Janey "I can walk a (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2006 Venue visit

Also as I posted somewhere else there are some very good restauants in nearby McClean--10 minutes from the hotel by car or taxi Two good French-one a really nice "family bistro'--the other a high class one Great Turkish High Class Grocery store with (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)