 Events / BrickFest / 3237 (-5)
  Mecha Contests at BrickFest 2005!

BrickFest is fast approaching! I hope everyone is finishing those last minute MOCs for display and preparing for all the events! Speaking of events, we are pleased to announce a Timed Building Contest for the mecha room! Participants will be (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: Build the trust, what are YOU building??

(...) I find this very funny due to how many times I've been waiting for a BrickLink order from you!! Haha! (...) I made this: (URL) is a model of the Castillo de San Marco in St.Augustine FL. St.Augustine is the oldest city in America, and that (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Build the trust, what are YOU building??

(...) My source material finally showed up, so I will hopefully be building something very not-house looking. I will complete the microfig version of said object, but the minifig scale version is less likely. Two weeks is an awfully short time frame (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  New look to the BrickFest Page

The Public Expo page for the BrickFest Event has been posted to www.brickfest.com The main site still exists, its just one more click away. Just select the link at the bottom that says: "Registered Attendees can continue to the rest of the BrickFest (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: Build the trust, what are YOU building??

(...) OK, I'll tell :) I am building Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey house in minifig scale. I saw that someone filled out a MOC card for the same house so there will be at least 2 of them there. It will be interesting to see how different (or (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact