 Events / BrickFest / 3132 (-20)
  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Haha, Brian! You called me on my bluff! But really, there will be more than enough room. Make sure you make a MOC Card for the BIA, and I'll make sure I have some extra width for it! -Lenny (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest DC 2005 Technic/Mindstorms events

BrickFest is coming and the robots are getting restless! Competition robots that is. Yes, BrickFest is just two months away and its time to start tuning up your competition robots. There are four competitions this year, look at (URL) for more info. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics) !!

  A Call for Sessions at BrickFest™ 2005

A Call for Sessions at BrickFest™ 2005 (URL) One of the key parts of activities at BrickFest™ is a chance to share your knowledge and experiences, and learn from each other. So, once again we would like to offer an invitation to all individuals, (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, FTX) !!

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Hi Lenny, I'm trying to get my schedule switched around so I can come to BrickFest again this year. If I can make it, I'd like to bring my newest BIA. This is the last time it was displayed in February, however it's grown a lil' since then (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

The BrickFest link page says that the Original LEGO Model can be built in MINILAND scale: (...) Can I build a Historic Site replica building in this scale to show more accurate details? Ben (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest NEWS!

(...) Excellent Ben, thanks for the back up! See you at BrickFest. (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Dark Room @ Brickfest is still on

No this has not gone away. The room with black light and a dark section for self lit mocs is still on and since we dumped the idea of it being a themed room it means the skies the limit. (so yes Larry you can bring a piece of straight track with a (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest The BrickFest Team is proud to announce its participation in celebrating the LEGO Group’s 50th anniversary of its System of Play by hosting a competition for the adult LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: BrickFest NEWS!

(...) Janey, If you need some support, I got your back. (and I have greenbacks on my side...) ;) Ben (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  MOC Cards are GREAT!! was Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Yes, Larry understands me well. And actually, there is a bit of information about HOW to fill out your MOC card for Moonbase modules in the original announcements that would also help out. MOC Cards are AWESOME!!! -Lenny (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Translation: Fill out the MOC Card form! That's how the coordinators know what's coming and how they can plan. Big OR small, every creation that shows up should have a MOC card in the system... it really really really helps a lot. (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Exactly my idea Bruce. Also, people can contribute by bringing maintainence crews, etc. I'd love to see a bunch of little maintainence rovers and whatnot. Stuff like that would be in the running for Best Detail - we want to see small stuff (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Actually, from this (URL) it looks like it was 2x2. 4x4 is pretty darn huge - that would be 60 inches x 60 inches - or 5ft by 5ft. That would be great. If something that big just happens to show up at fest, Dan and I will make whatever changes (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Hey Lenny, That's a great idea. Interspersing some "parking lot" spaces between the modules also makes it possible for a lot of people who can't bring full modules to participate in the layout by adding their small ships. Bruce (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Thanks for the response. Just to be devil's advocate, what if another BlackTron Intelligence Agency super module comes along? It was about 4x4 baseplates I think... (I only wish I had that many bricks...) I'm sure somebody out there right now (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest NEWS!

"Leonard Hoffman" <lahoffma@mailer.fsu.edu> wrote in message news:IHGxDv.1FDG@lugnet.com... (...) She doesn't have anything *for* you either... But she *will* be there! (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest NEWS!

(...) For items that are being sold on behalf of their owners, the sale proceeds go to the seller, except for an auctioneer fee(1), which goes to the BrickFest general fund. We had several (big ticket, in some cases) items like that last year. For (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest NEWS!

(...) I wish I could be there... Larry, to whom do the auction proceeds go? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest NEWS!

(...) Um... what's in it for me? (1) (...) 1 - whatever you do has to be "under the table" because I don't take bribes. (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest NEWS!

On Thu, June 2, 2005 12:10 pm, Janey Cook said: (...) So, I need to distract Leah... ok. But, I'm not going near Lenny. (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact