 Events / BrickFest / 2982 (-20)
  New Caption Contest!

Mark took probably the funniest picture I have ever seen: (URL) And now I'm throwing the Caption Contest! Reply to this thread with your funniest caption for the above photo. In two weeks, a select group of judges will pick a winner. What will that (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, FTX) !

  Re: Brickfest in Washington Post

(...) LOL.. I most certainly did not say "Legos" but then again I did talk to her for over an hour... Over all I am quite happy with what was printed. -Christina Hitchcock (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Left behind at brickfest

(...) Hi Dan, I found it... drop me an email. I'll send him on his way... ASAP. Please send yorue address to my email GMU account. Christina (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  If you were wondering about the BrickFest Event Kit...(thanking the vendors and help)

yep, this kit was put together the week before BrickFest, thanks to the following vendors: Precious Princess, Bricks without Mortar, Limerick's Pot of Gold, Trader Moe's, Bartering the Brick, Active Builders, A Brick Apart, AVHG Legos, and of (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

(...) Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Castle displays pilfered :(

(...) This is so pathetic. Grown people stealing toys... I kept a very lose eye on my MOCs, and my soldier figs. Perhaps the fact that they were terrorists fighting Chinese soldiers was a deterrent in and of itself. During Sunday I guarded my MOCs (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: 'Cause what the world needs is yet another Brickfest 2004 Picture web page...

(...) Great pics Dave. It was a pleasure meeting you and that gesture had absolutely no reflection on the person behind the camera lens, it's just my inner devil trying to protect my karma. May I steal that one? Alway nice to have pics that make (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: HELP! Need Shipping Address

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Duane Hess wrote: (snip) Well! I thought I would extend a huge thank you to Christina, Larry, Soren and Kevin for all of the help in tracking down my sculpture and provide an update for them. After the sculpture was left (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

(...) I think this is Michael Tighe (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  'Cause what the world needs is yet another Brickfest 2004 Picture web page...

Come one, come all, to yet another page of Brickfest 2004 pics!!!!! (URL) didn't take nearly as many pics as I planned, but then I was distracted the entire time by wiping drool off my chin due to fabulous MOCs... As well, Marie needed to be driven (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

(...) Allright, Here are the subtitles: Cecilie Beck: (host) LEGO today announced, that the group expects to reach a round zero result for this year. The announcement comes after the record-loss of last year at 1,4 billion Danish kroner. And now, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

(...) Net Transport can save that wmv file: (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

Y'know, Danish might be a fellow member of the Germanic branch of (URL) the Indo-European language group>, but (to my ears) those twangy tones just don't parse as a language; or maybe they've just been chopped to phonemic hash by the sputtering (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

(...) Great pics, Eric--here's my favorite: (URL) It must have been taken in LA--look at the smog... Derek (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Leonard Hoffman wrote: <SNIP> (...) The technology exists (LEGO Vision Command) and Jama is as capable as Eric has always described. I've had the pleasure of working with Eric on several occassions (specifically in (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest 2004 Thanks and Highlights

(...) Who would have thought that someone I didn't even know two days before would be willing to jump into a dumpster to look for my lost belongings? You rock, Jason. Also, my friend Joe took about 5 million pictures of the Discovery and the Leonov. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

(...) Has anyone figured out how to save the video clip to disk? Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Thomas' Brickfest Pics

Just in case you haven't had your fill of Brickfest pics: (URL) been to the D.C. Brickfest five years in a row, but I have been told if I try really hard they will let me graduate next year. -- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

(...) Hey, that wasn't John Barnes... Well, there's another 15 seconds off my fame-time. Even more, if you count my robots Steve (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2

(...) Well there was 5 seconds of my 15 minutes of fame. Very cool, that's a nice long piece with lots of good footage. jt (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact