 Events / BrickFest / 2964
Re: Brickfest in Danish national TV2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:12:11 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, James Trobaugh wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Martin Bruun wrote:
also interviewed some of the participants.

The story can be watched here:
mms://mms-vod.media.tele.dk/tv2vod/vod//13858.wmv

or here:
http://konsol.tv2.dk/konsol2/flad/kanal/Nyhederne/1185037
click the arrow and find the news from 18/8 23:00 it is the seventh story.

Well there was 5 seconds of my 15 minutes of fame. Very cool, that's a nice long
piece with lots of good footage.

Hey, that wasn't John Barnes...

Well, there's another 15 seconds off my fame-time.  Even more, if you count my
robots

Steve