 Events / BrickFest / 2976
Re: 'Cause what the world needs is yet another Brickfest 2004 Picture web page...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 00:27:16 GMT

Come one, come all, to yet another page of Brickfest 2004 pics!!!!!

http://sparky.i989.net/brickfest2004.htm

I didn't take nearly as many pics as I planned, but then I was distracted the
entire time by wiping drool off my chin due to fabulous MOCs...

As well, Marie needed to be driven around, which naturally took away from me
taking pics :)

Anyway, with much further fanfare...

Have a boo.

Dave K

Great pics Dave.

It was a pleasure meeting you and that gesture had absolutely no reflection on
the person behind the camera lens, it's just my inner devil trying to protect my
karma. May I steal that one?  Alway nice to have pics that make your family
proud.

LOL @ the redneck bit. You can take the boy to hog town, but you can rarely rip
the Winona right out of him.

Janey "Red Brick"