 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11885
Re: 'Cause what the world needs is yet another Brickfest 2004 Picture web page...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 00:50:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

<snip>

Great pics Dave.

It was a pleasure meeting you and that gesture had absolutely no reflection on
the person behind the camera lens, it's just my inner devil trying to protect my
karma. May I steal that one?  Alway nice to have pics that make your family
proud.

Take any pics you wish--no worries there

LOL @ the redneck bit. You can take the boy to hog town, but you can rarely rip
the Winona right out of him.

Janey "Red Brick"

I shudder to think what it would take to rip the Winona out of me...

See you at dinner or at the hobby show!

Dave K