 Events / BrickFest / 2937 (-5)
  Re: Many many thank yous and notes....

(...) snip Joe, right back at you, out standing effort! Nicely played. (...) Oh I have to agree with that too! snip (...) space. !!!! (oops, I'm supposed to say "Micro" right?) snip again (...) LOL, thanks Dave. Wait a minute...rtlToronto??? Does (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Highlights from a "first timer."

(...) Thanks for getting a good shot of my moonbase. I didn't get any pictures myself. Also, I wanted to point out this bike: (URL) guy (I believe his name is Derek) is 16, and wasn't sure that his stuff would rate to be at Brickfest. Besides the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brick Fest 04 Pics Galore!

(...) I think he was suggesting that was the ultimate goal of it. I got the same impression when he described it to me, but I believe what he was imply was that is what the robot is designed for, whether or not it can actually do it yet. (...) This (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Highlights from a "first timer."

i gotta say, brickfest was an awesome experience and i'll definitely be back! so here's my take... after a rocky start.. having to take a bus to dc, then a cab..which ultimately cost me more than my bus fare, i walk into the doors at GMU to a line (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Photos, Minifigs, and Etc

Hi all. This year was an amazing BrickFest. I was invloved in a number of different things and wanted to post a quick followup on action items I have for several people. * In regards to photos, I am in the process of downloading and cleaning them (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact