 Events / BrickFest / 2723
Re: [Followup:] Reserve your BrickFest commemorative container on-line, NOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:44:07 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Michael Huffman wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Michael Huffman wrote:

At BrickFest this year, attendants will have the opportunity to purchase 2
different containers, a BrickFest 2004 commemorative container & a ITLCO
container. To help us with our planning process, please sign into your
BrickFest account:

[snip]

Sorry that I didn't say this in my previous post, but please make your
reservation by Aug. 1st.  Supplies of each will be limited -- once they're
gone, they're gone -- so please hurry & reserve your containers now!

[unsnip]

- Commemorative BrickFest Container Reservation (Reserve your
Commemorative BrickFest Container, which will be between $5-$10 at
the door.)

- Commemorative ILTCO Container Reservation (Reserve your
Commemorative ILTCO container, which will be between $5-$10 at
the door)

As official designs are finalized, pictures of the containers will be
posted to LUGNET.

Is there any chance that we'll see pictures or a price before the deadline to
register?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com