 Events / BrickFest / 2722
Re: Biomechanical Brick Kits - Brick Fest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 06:51:19 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Biomechanical Brick Kits - Little Yellow Bot version 02 - For Sale at Brick Fest - More pictures and announcements comming soon.

Eric-

This is awesome! Congrats! And while perusing the shelves of brick I saw that you’re offering the Red one with a base?!? That’s impressive. Most impressive. I’m curious as to how you acquired the necessary parts? Donations? Or special bricklink orders? Or maybe this is something to keep on the hush-hush in Jersey. ;-)

Okay, hope to see you and your creations soon.

-Andrew

GardenSLUG