 Events / BrickFest / 2725
Re: Biomechanical Brick Kits - Brick Fest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:21:22 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Andrew Saada wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Biomechanical Brick Kits - Little Yellow Bot version 02 - For Sale at Brick Fest - More pictures and announcements comming soon.

Eric-

This is awesome! Congrats!

Thank you Andrew.

   And while perusing the shelves of brick I saw that you’re offering the Red one with a base?!? That’s impressive. Most impressive.

Yes, and as soon as I get a chance to photograph it properly, you’ll see the rest.

   I’m curious as to how you acquired the necessary parts? Donations? Or special bricklink orders? Or maybe this is something to keep on the hush-hush in Jersey. ;-)

I have collected Lego for over 25 years. Its time to unload some of it. Biomechancial Brick Kits, custom designs by Eric Sophie.

P.S. I have never used Brick Link once. (I think its a great resource though)

   Okay, hope to see you and your creations soon.

Thanks Andrew.

   -Andrew

GardenSLUG