 Events / BrickFest / 2720
Re: [Followup:] Reserve your BrickFest commemorative container on-line, NOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:11:44 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Michael Huffman wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Michael Huffman wrote:

At BrickFest this year, attendants will have the opportunity to purchase 2
different containers, a BrickFest 2004 commemorative container & a ITLCO
container. To help us with our planning process, please sign into your
BrickFest account:

[snip]

Sorry that I didn't say this in my previous post, but please make your
reservation by Aug. 1st.  Supplies of each will be limited -- once they're
gone, they're gone -- so please hurry & reserve your containers now!

Also, remember to register your club with me for the BrickFest 2004
LTC Container Swap. So far, I have heard from following clubs who
wish to participate:

Updated list of participating clubs:

   BayLTC     IndyLUG   ParLUGment
   BLTG       LOWLUG    RichLUG
   COLTC      LCLTC     rtlToronto
   DelVaLUG   NCLTC     SCLTC
   FGLTC      NGLTC     SHLTC
   GFLTC      M>LTC     WamaLUG
   GFLUG      MichLTC
   HARDLUG    MichLUG

Michael,

The GFLUG is the parent group of the GFLTC. We don't need two sets of
containers. Have the new to the swap club/groups make containers for the GFLTC
not GFLUG.

Thank you,
Robin Werner
GFLTC

Please e-mail me if you want your club to participate, now!  Time's running
out.  ;)

Michael Huffman
BrickFest 2004 Container Swap Coordinator
See you in Arlington!