 Events / BrickFest / 2425
Re: Anyone have more pics of these cars at BF PDX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 06:17:10 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ...
Does anyone have more (better, larger) pics of the cars in the front of • this
photo of Matt Chiles' area at BF PDX? I thought they were really cool :-)

Many thanks to John Gerlach and Pierre Normandin for the big pictures! Now I
can see the details much better.

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: