 Events / BrickFest / 2418
Re: Anyone have more pics of these cars at BF PDX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:49:10 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin Wilson wrote:
Does anyone have more (better, larger) pics of the cars in the front of this
photo of Matt Chiles' area at BF PDX? I thought they were really cool :-)

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
The Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): http://www.bricksmiths.com

To Kevin,
It was great to meet you at Brickfest PDX.
And put a face to your name,Lions gate models.

I took a picture of these cars, it's a bit closer than ROSCO picture.
But in Low res. Sorry ,I haven't put my pictures on Brickshelf , yet.
But I hope to have them up there within the month . Including pictures of all my
MOC's

Thanks ,Teunis.