 Events / BrickFest / 2415
2414  |  2416
Subject:
Anyone have more pics of these cars at BF PDX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 06:37:22 GMT

Does anyone have more (better, larger) pics of the cars in the front of this
photo of Matt Chiles' area at BF PDX? I thought they were really cool :-)

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm