 Events / BrickFest / 2037
    Brickfest PDX Hotels —Scott Lyttle
   Can any locals comment on the state of the hotels around the Portland Convention Center? I've noticed the Holiday Inn is now apparently a Red Lion. The Inn at the Convention Center apparently used to be Best Western, got a 1 star rating, and Best (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Brickfest PDX Hotels —Mike Walsh
      "Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HoB4os.1EAA@lugnet.com... (...) Convention (...) 1 (...) got the (...) I'm not a local but since the company I work for is based in Portland I get there quite a bit and I am always in a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickFest PDX Hotels —Christina Hitchcock
   Steve Barile recently scoped out a few of the hotels and the BrickFest PDX web site now has updated hotel information. (URL) Red Lion has been selected as the Hotel of choice for the event. It is located across the northeast corner from the Oregon (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)