 Events / BrickFest / 2028
Re: Puppy Mecha - F.I.D.O.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:44:12 GMT

13-15 February 2004  (note, that's not what Mark said, but he's to be excused, I
bet he's still a bit fried from NWBrickCon)

maybe.  Ok, mostly.  The adrenaline is still flowing.  Working on the bills and
the post mortem now.

See http://www.brickfest.org/ and specifically http://pdx.brickfest.com/

See also http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/

Thanks Larry, I suck.  This was obvious right?

The notion of building models on behalf of others so that they can be displayed
to wider audiences strikes me as tres pro community and tres nifty!

What a nice offer, Mark!!!

We mech(a) heads got to stick together don't cha know...  Plus, the thought of
playing with the pup just sets me to giggles. or is it maniacle laughter?

Snow Daddy