 Events / BrickFest / 2029
Re: Puppy Mecha - F.I.D.O.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:22:48 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

13-15 February 2004  (note, that's not what Mark said, but he's to be excused, I
bet he's still a bit fried from NWBrickCon)

So I've got a bit of time then. I actually sat down last night and modeled it in
MLCAD, but before I could save it I got an infinitely looping error message and
had to abort the program and lost the lot :( (I know - you'd think a
professional CAD draftsman would have learned to save occasionally by now)

See http://www.brickfest.org/ and specifically http://pdx.brickfest.com/

See also http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/

XFUT events.brickfest

The notion of building models on behalf of others so that they can be displayed
to wider audiences strikes me as tres pro community and tres nifty!

True. My motives, however, are much more selfish - I'm just excited about the
idea of seeing something of mine on Brickshelf sitting in there with the Big
Boys. :) Of course, if there's any way I can return the favour, I'd be more than
happy to oblige.

Allister