 Events / BrickFest / 2030
Re: Puppy Mecha - F.I.D.O.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:49:41 GMT

My motives, however, are much more selfish - I'm just excited about the
idea of seeing something of mine on Brickshelf sitting in there with the Big
Boys. :) Of course, if there's any way I can return the favour, I'd be more than
happy to oblige.

Thanks.  My motives are easy; I like seeing lots of stuff at these events, it
sounds like shipping would be a bear, it looks like I got the necessary parts,
and (selfish bit) it looks like tons of fun to play with!  But I'm kind of a
believer in Bill and Ted, "Be Execelent to each other."

Snow Daddy