 Events / BrickFest / 2027
Re: Puppy Mecha - F.I.D.O.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:42:49 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Neumann wrote:

Actually, I'm planning on going to BricksFest PDX.  If you get me the
instructions, I'll build one for you.  I think I even got a white dome.  If
I don't, I'll get one.

Mark

That'd be awesome. When does this event happen?

13-15 February 2004  (note, that's not what Mark said, but he's to be excused, I
bet he's still a bit fried from NWBrickCon)

See http://www.brickfest.org/ and specifically http://pdx.brickfest.com/

See also http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/

XFUT events.brickfest

The notion of building models on behalf of others so that they can be displayed
to wider audiences strikes me as tres pro community and tres nifty!

What a nice offer, Mark!!!

++Lar