 Events / BrickFest / 1922
  Huge Fabuland display at Brickfest

A very reliable source mentioned in an email that there was a "huge Fabuland Display at Brickfest this year. Wahoo!!! This sent me on a search at Brickshelf to see if anyone had taken some pictures of it. Thank you, Mark Sandlin for these pictures! (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Huge Fabuland display at Brickfest

(...) The giant evil cat was stalking Chris Giddens after we left the Deli. Fortunately, we were able to distract it by combining all our pocket lint into a large ball. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fabuland, FTX)

  Re: Huge Fabuland display at Brickfest

Sheree, The Fabuland display was the work of one gentleman. As I had a laptop and a printer on site, he asked me to make him a sign for it. The sign read "Entire Tow For Sale" and had his phone number. Unfortunately, neither Mark's pictures nor my (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Huge Fabuland display at Brickfest

(...) If I am not mistaken, the Fabuland guy had WamaLug printed on his name badge. Either that or I just noticed he had a local Virginia address on his badge. So, someone in WamaLug or WamaLTC should know who he is. I spoke with him during tear (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fabuland)