 Events / BrickFest / 1927
Re: Huge Fabuland display at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 02:09:18 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Sheree Rosenkrantz wrote:

   very cool cat, even though it’s not Fabuland or in any way Lego related http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=484665 Is there a story or caption that you could add to this picture, Mark?

The giant evil cat was stalking Chris Giddens after we left the Deli. Fortunately, we were able to distract it by combining all our pocket lint into a large ball.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers