 Events / BrickFest / 1806
  Mecha and Technic Room(s) at Brickfest

Please forgive my ignorance if this subject has been covered before, but what is the difference (for Technic) between room 246 "Mecha and Technic" and room 331 "Technic"? The current Events schedule lists these rooms. Will room 246 be THE room for (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Mecha and Technic Room(s) at Brickfest

(...) There are two rooms because we needed one in which presentations can be given (246) and one in which we can install computers and act as an ante-room for 329 for competitions (331). So; If you have Technic/Mindstorms competitions type MOCs (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Mecha and Technic Room(s) at Brickfest

(...) So what if your MOC is of interest to Mecha/Technic/Mindstorms fans? Sorry, had to ask the stupid question ;-) (not expecting a serious response :-) (...) Ok, a little late notice, but we'll see ;-) Thanks! -TJ (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)