 Events / BrickFest / 1654
1653  |  1655
Subject:
Star Destroyer Build at BrickFest - Last call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:00:23 GMT

We currently have 9 Participants:

  Adrian Drake
  Jeff Elliott
  Ondrew Hartigan
  Steve Hassenplug
  Andy Lynch
  Scott Lyttle
  Derek Raycraft
  Calum Tsang
  Jeff Van Winden

We will accept one more name, to make it an even 10 people.

Here are some of the rules we will be following:

We will be supplied with two copies of the building instructions, one that we
can tear apart and one that will belong with the set. You will be allowed to
bring your own copy of the instructions, since 1000Steineland were supplied with
10 copies of the instructions.

Other items such as plans of attack (created ahead of time on sheets of paper)
will also be allowed.

The clock will start when the seals are broken. and finish when the Star
Destroyer is build and the Blockade Runner is placed beside it.

Jeff VW