 Events / BrickFest / 1684
Re: Star Destroyer Build at BrickFest, When do we build?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
Has the time when this little party is going to take place been
determined?

How does Friday  12:30 - 2:00 sound? It during the lunch break but
there should

How about 11:00 - 1:00 on Sunday Morning. This will be during the public's
visit, After the Lego outlet experience (so we will have to make sure that
everyone is back in time. it would also end before the Mindstorms Sumo
challenge...

Alternativly we could build it after the opening cermonies on Friday night
(8:00) but the building maybe (is?) closing at 9:30....

I was just looking over the schedule, and I have another suggestion.  How about
between 4:00 and 6:30 on Saturday.  Things look kind of slow, around then.  I'm
sure we could arrange for a couple pizzas to be delivered, and while we eat, we
could work out a plan of attack.  Then, by 4:30 or 5:00 we could clean off our
hands, tear open the bags and dive into the build.

We'd just need to get the pizza delivered as close to 4:00 as possible.  (late
lunch/early dinner)

Or, we could shoot to have it delivered around 6:00.  Either way, we wouldn't
really need to leave the building for food.  (if that's ok with GMU)

Just another idea.

Steve