 Events / BrickFest / 1675
Re: Star Destroyer Build at BrickFest - Last call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 02:46:11 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
Can I help out?
Christina

I believe we have our tenth!

Jeff VW
Certainly don't want to bump Christina but I will happily stand by if you need
an alternate

Jeff
GardenSLUG

I'll volunteer to be 2nd person off the bench, in case of a bus wreck or hand
cramps.  I just built my ISD a couple of months ago, and remember most of the
strange bag-groupings of the pieces (well, I thought they were strange).

-Nick