 Events / BrickFest / 1653
Re: DCC at BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:42:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Mark & Milissa Millère <MMillere@Knology.net> wrote:
... can Tom Cook do it? Since he did
the first DCC conversion that I know of at the first BF.

He is out of town for part of the weekend. I think (hope) he's helping Mark with
some background material but he can't be the presenter if I understand what he's
communicated to me correctly.

I will be getting back in town the weekend of BF, and my calendar is booked
solid up until then, so it is not likely that I could prepare anything (although
I could probably help Mark, if desired).  There is the possibility that I might
be able to present Mark's presentation Saturday assuming my travel arrangements
don't get screwed up.